To qualify for our services, the patient must be:
- Essentially homebound. The patient does not need to be bedridden but must require assistance to leave the home.
- Needing intermittent care
Medicare covers home health services. Our team can help you find out if other private insurance policies will cover your home healthcare and/or whether the patient will have any financial responsibility.
Our personalized services are forged with honesty and dedication. We see to it that whatever your decision is with regards to the caregivers we are sending, it shall be met.
Our services include:
- Skilled Nursing
- Home Health Care
- Companionship( 24-hour Live-in/Live out)
- Personal care / Home making duties through Passport and ComCare services
- Support Living Services
- Medication Administration Training for MRDD Service Providers
- Respite for family Caregivers
- Medical Social Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
We are also offering:
Home health care industry is growing and a lot is expected from home health aides and nursing assistants. With our training programs, you can be sure to attain the right edge for you to land the job you have always wanted.
Each type of service we have is constantly checked for further upgrade. We take every opportunity to enhance our services to better provide you or your loved ones with excellent care. We are inviting you to know more about our services, please send us message today to get started.